Welcome to Canada's Elite. Click here to register
Lots of new uploads, brand new customs

The Coming of the Serpent Squad

A little about Canada's Elite, history and what the future may hold.

The Coming of the Serpent Squad

Postby Lt Storm » 24 Mar 2008 11:19

Originally called, Cobra Elite (ironic eh). I wanted to create my own threat for my Canada's Elite team to face. They all started out as mix and match left over toys. Unlike my usual course of creating characters these ones started out as action figures. (all except for Lady D. and Anaconda the characters came first.) The names just clicked with each character along with bio's. Having them linked to Cobra, I decided to use my original Alpha idea and have them from around the world with the core team being Canadian.

I wanted to come up with a new name or designation for this Cobra team, just to establish they are a separate squad, like the Dreadnoks or Iron Grenadiers. Hence came Serpent Squad a nod to the comics.

Major Fear and the Serpent Squad, like Cobra will always remain the main rogues for CE, with more to come. I like having a rogues gallery, much like Batman, some different characters with their own quirks and agenda's.
Never give up, never surrender!
Lt Storm
Commander In Chief

Return to A New Beginning